Thursday 7 March 2024

The Marian apparition near La Salette

 

 

Here are the main details of the Marian apparition near La Salette:

The Apparition:
Maximin and Melanie, both children from the area, reported seeing a beautiful lady on the mountain. The lady was described as being seated, weeping, with her face buried in her hands. She was wearing a crown and a long, flowing robe.
https://medium.com/@alyf2/apparition-of-la-salette-334139d3e65c
The Message:
The lady conveyed a message of sorrow and concern. She spoke of the need for repentance, conversion, and observance of the Sabbath. The children later shared that the lady spoke to them about the importance of honoring the Lord's Day and refraining from work on Sundays.

Prophecies:
The lady reportedly shared certain secret prophecies with the children. These prophecies were later written down and sealed, with instructions that they be opened at a later date. The content of these prophecies has been a subject of speculation and interpretation.

Reaction and Church Recognition:
Initially, the reported apparition faced skepticism and investigation. However, over time, the local bishop, Bishop Philibert de Bruillard, conducted an investigation and came to accept the authenticity of the apparition. He authorized the construction of a sanctuary at the site.

Devotion and Pilgrimages:
The Sanctuary of Our Lady of La Salette was built to commemorate the apparition, and it has since become a significant pilgrimage site. Pilgrims from around the world visit the site, especially on September 19th, the anniversary of the apparition.

Our Lady of La Salette Prayer:
Devotees often recite prayers associated with Our Lady of La Salette, seeking intercession for repentance, conversion, and guidance.

The messages of Our Lady of La Salette emphasize the importance of prayer, penance, and reconciliation with God. While the Church officially recognized the apparition, individual beliefs and interpretations may vary, and the devotion to Our Lady of La Salette remains an integral part of Marian spirituality for many Catholics.

The message of Our Lady of La Salette. During the Marian apparition near La Salette, The Virgin Mary appeared crying. This message of Our Lady of La Salette is combined with prayer composed form the Secret revealed during the apparition in La Salette. I pray my family’s prayers and my original artwork will help spread the message of Our Lady of La Salette.

@significantart @funnyandcuteart #ourladyoflasalette #pray #prayer #marianapparitions #virginmary

Our Lady of La Salette we plead for your help and intercession.

Come to me, my children, don't be afraid; I am here to tell you something of the greatest importance.
If my people will not submit, I shall be forced to
let fall the arm of my Son.
It is so heavy, so pressing that I can no longer restrain it.
JESUS: For how long a time do I suffer for you!
I don't want my Son to abandon you,
I am compelled to pray to him without ceasing;
And as to you, you don't care.
JESUS: “However much you pray, however much you do,
you will never recompense the pains I have taken for you.
I gave you six days to work,
I've reserved the seventh for myself and no one wants to grant it to me. ”
that's what weighs my son's hand down so much.

Go to mass on Sundays in reverence. Cease working on Sundays.
Do not swear using my Son’s name. Do not blaspheme the Holy Name of God.
Make Lent: keep the days of fasting and abstinence.
“Do you say your prayers well, my children?” “
Ah, my children, it is very important to do so,
at night and in the morning.
When you don’t have time, at least say
an ‘Our Father’ and a ‘Hail Mary’,
but when you can, say more.”

References
Our Lady of La Salette
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Our_Lady_of_La_Salette

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment